viernes, 26 de agosto de 2011

Production Journal - day 1 (26/05/11)


As the start of the new project, we organised our final ideas and went through the school taking photos of the chases and the specific locations that we were going to choose in order to create an entertaining film. We discussed between which areas of the school were going to be better, as well as the times that we were able to record the videos as sometimes there is lack of people and in other times too much people. We need to decide these important details.

We had to aim in had a good and creative mise-en-shot and mise-en-scene well planned so that our final film would work exactly as we wanted.

 My group consists in Cristina Orellana, Gema Garcia, Yoko Arteaga and Oscar Chavez. I am very glad with this group because I have already had the opportunity to work with them in other opportunities and they are very creative and committed to their work.

I personally think that this time is very useful for our group because we plan our ideas, so we are learning to follow every detail as it is needed and not being in a hurry as well as having the same plan as in the first moment so that our final idea is well organised and presented. This will not always help me in this project but as well in my daily life as it will make me a more organized person.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario