viernes, 26 de agosto de 2011

Production Journal - day 6 (07/07/11)


I am very glad and pleased that we used this time very useful, as well as enjoyed it a lot. In this image attached, it is a scene were I fall and bump my head in the tree so I fall and then look for the other actor which I am not able to find it.

We are filming really good and improving our skills in it, as well as working collaboratively with others. We are definitely undertaking new challenges and obtaining new objectives which we are doing them. I am very glad that our working planned is being followed and our work is much organised.

Today we filmed the scene of the portal in the field. One girl had to run escaping from the other one. The last one ran back her so she can get her and unfortunately fall against the tree.

Scene: girl falls against the tree
We filmed lots of times so that then we could choose which shot will be better we were going to be editing. We also advanced the shooting of the part were the four girls are playing football in a normal way and then they shoot the ball to the other girl.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario