viernes, 26 de agosto de 2011

Production Journal - day 5 (30/06/11)


During this session we prepared our plan filming session and have everything organised in order to have accurate deadlines and can apply them throughout the bimester.

We think that this session was useful but we could have already been filming. We completed all of the script and completed the final details in order to start this Thursday during class and activity class so that it can be really productive time and we don't loose any time.

I personally think that I am using this time really productive. I am learning and developing new skills as I am making storyboards and scripts which I haven't done before. Throughout the time I think that I will be very quick in these skills. I am very pleased with this session as everything is now ready to start filming our Chase project.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario